The 10$ billion Hadron Collider is down for 2 months due to faulty electrical connection between 2 magnets that stopped conducting. It's going to take 2 months for the repairs to be completed because of the complexity of issue. They have the warm an entire sector to go inside to repair it.
The Hadron Collider is a machine that essentially is going to find out the reasoning behind the "Big Bang Theory" and how mass is created. This processes could take 5 years depending on if the machine continues to operate properly.
I know this doesn't have anything to do with training management/concepts but I find this a very interesting experiment and I thought that you guys would find it interesting.

1 comments:
I feel that project is somewhat interesting. Billions of dollars are at stake. Two magnets really make a difference. With that being sad, the people incharge should thoroughly check to make sure everything goes smoothly. Do you think they can really find out about the "Big Bang Theory?"
Post a Comment